Borehole Drilling Services
Trusted Partner: Borehole Masters
Borehole Masters is one of the leading borehole service providers in Kenya. They have drilled well over 200 boreholes across the country.
They provide a world-class borehole drilling service to the industrial, commercial and domestic markets by utilizing the latest borehole drilling technology and machinery.
Borehole Drilling & Installation
Costs will vary on many factors. The main cost of drilling a borehole is largely dependent upon the depth and amount of casing that the borehole will require. The ground conditions and the type of rock to drill will also be a factor. One should expect to use a budget of Ksh 1.2 - 2M which will become clear after a survey is conducted.
*Serious requests only*
Surveys / Products / Maintainace
Do you need?
- Submersible electric pumps, solar pumps and hand pumps
- Hydro-Geological surveys and Environmental Impact Assessments
- Installation of water pumps
- Installation of water tanks and stands
- Reaming and installation of steel casings
- Pressure pumps
- Borehole Rehabilitation and Maintainance
- Manhole covers
- Water supply and Irrigation system works
- Installation of PVC casings
Copyright © eLengo Corp
Email - email@example.com